Welcome to Holland’s Holiday Lights
We have enjoyed setting up our outdoor Christmas display since our first Christmas together in 1977. Our intention has always been to offer some holiday magic to the children (of all ages) who enjoy outdoor holiday displays.
Greg & Diane Young
What’s this all about?
We moved into our current home in 1981, which gave us over a half acre of a front yard, and an additional half acre of a side yard, to serve as our palette to decorate. The display has changed and grown many times over the years since.
A few of the most frequent questions we are asked are:
- How long does it take to setup and take down the display every year?
- How many lights do you have?
- How much electricity does this display consume?
- How do you create some of these display items?
- What is our special family night event?
- When can we visit?
What you can do here …
Use the navigation buttons on the right to learn the answers to these frequently asked questions, and plan your visit to see the display in person. You can also view pictures and videos of some of our previous displays and events, as well as read some of our how-to’s.
Be sure to read the posts in “The Latest Happenings” for information on our upcoming special events and changes to our display. The most recent posts are listed on the right side of every main page. Click on the one of interest to be taken directly to that post.
Feel free to post any comments/suggestions, as they are always welcome!
Schedule of Display Events
- No dates present
The Latest Happenings
- Expo presentations added August 2, 2016
- 2016 – big plans for our 35th consecutive year of decorating! February 2, 2016
- Our 2015 display season is over December 29, 2015
- Display will run through Dec 26th this year December 21, 2015
- Pictures of our 2015 characters’ visit added December 20, 2015