Welcome to Holland’s Holiday Lights
We have enjoyed setting up our outdoor Christmas display since our first Christmas together in 1977. Our intention has always been to offer some holiday magic to the children (of all ages) who enjoy outdoor holiday displays.
Greg & Diane Young
What’s this all about?
We moved into our current home in 1981, which gave us over a half acre of a front yard, and an additional half acre of a side yard, to serve as our palette to decorate. The display has changed and grown many times over the years since.
A few of the most frequent questions we are asked are:
- How long does it take to setup and take down the display every year?
- How many lights do you have?
- How much electricity does this display consume?
- How do you create some of these display items?
- When can we visit?
What you can do here …
Use the navigation buttons on the right to learn the answers to these frequently asked questions. You can also read some of our how-to’s, view pictures of some of our previous displays, watch a few videos from previous displays, catch up on our latest blogs, and plan your visit to see the display in person.
- Welcome to Holland’s Holiday Lights
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Main Display Items
- Previous Display Pictures
- Planning Your Visit
- App installed for mobile smart phone users January 24, 2013
- Website has been revamped! January 19, 2013
- 2012 Display Takedown January 15, 2013
- Summer 2013 Plans January 4, 2013
Previous Display Videos
- Lights on:
in 6 months, 4 days, 23 hours, 3 minutes